Sunday, June 12, 2011

Notes

Owen has a great week in France. He brought home gifts. I got a diamond ring and an olive pot. Craig got a pair of flip flops and a cereal bowl. I love how kids think.

Finn scored second highest in the school's Maths competition for Years 7 & 8. He got into the next level of competition and has another test to take on Tuesday.

Evan is two tests away from completing his GCSE's (like SAT's for every subject).

We went on our last walk with our walking group to Upper and Lower Slaughter. It was a beautiful morning which quickly turned sour just as we finished lunch. It's been miserable ever since.

I am sort of getting tired of camping out in the house. Two more weeks until luxurious temporary quarters!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Woot! Woot to smarty kids who have amazing gift giving skills, and woot to your moving to P-bury in a few weeks! Have fun!