Firstly, our second computer died. We shipped a non-working one home and now the second one died too. Both power issues. Thankfully and fingers crossed our dinosaur Dell is still up and running despite every attempt to kill it. Go figure.
Secondly, since our laptop died, I can't download photos since there isn't enough room on the dinosaur Dell.
Thirdly, we just returned from a nice week in N. Wales at a farm cottage. The kids got to feed animals, ride horses, fight off aggrohead goats and pit bulls and enjoy the countryside. We saw a castle, a garden, an electric mountain, a slate factory and a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car rally race. It was relaxing, fun and educational. We also watched five hours of television one day to see the top 100 family films (as of 2005) according to Britain. It was actually worth it.
Penultimately, we paid to send Owen away for a week on a school trip to Burgundy, France. He was super excited and I am glad he is getting this experience. They teach most of the lessons in French and they do a lot of outdoor and circus type activities.
Lastly, Craig and I are going to Copenhagen, Denmark tomorrow through most of the week as our side of the kid swap with friends. The bigger boys will be living in a furnished home and are looking forward to it. I know I am looking forward to some husband time before the true whirlwind begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment