So, I admit it. I live in a house full of tech geeks. It's genetic. I also admit I do like my tech gadgets, but I draw the line at actually learning what makes them work; I just like it when they work. There is a show on the telly here called The Gadget Show and for the third year in a row, they are having a geek convention in Birmingham at the convention centRE there which is about an hour's train ride away from us. As a Christmas present, I got all of us tickets to the opening day. The kids had a great time, Craig had a great time & I had a great time reading the book I brought with me.
The highlight of my day was a real life sized R2D2!
Craig and I both thought this was the best invention ever: a small gate on the stairway, forcing the English to stay to one side as they ascend and descend the stairs. These should also be installed in intervals on every public pavement.
Owen in his glory on the Test Track trying out an electric scooter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment