Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CANNOT Believe I Forgot This - The Alli Family's Visit

Okay, so I really have no excuse why this event escaped my radar; I am just lame. About a month ago, our very dear friends, the Alli family, flew over to visit Scotland and the UK. We caught up with them in London for a day. We spent most of the day at the Tower of London. Patti and John had seen it before but their kids and all of us had not. I think I need to go again because Patti and I talked pretty much through the entire tour! The kids really seemed to enjoy it which allowed the adults to chat and be negligent parents here and there. It was so good to see some friendly faces we knew and love.
John and Craig at the Tower entrance
Owen is happy to see friends, Danny and Luke. The Beefeater was hysterical and the kids paid great attention to him.
Luke and Owen trying on the Crown Jewels
Funky old coin
First ever London taxi ride

No comments: