Sunday, June 27, 2010

The World Cup - Now I Can Speak

1. Ghana deserved the win; the US was not in their best form. It was still a heartbreaker.
2. The US played so much better yesterday than England did today.
3. Germany ROCKED the house! So glad we did not end up playing them or we might have looked as bad as England, but not worse than England since I doubt that is possible.
4. Argentina v. Mexico tonight. Rooting for Argentina tonight. Both are Americas teams but I have a thing for Messi - he is magical.
5. A Germany v. Argentina game would be fabulous.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Preach it! I agree with all your assessments. We so totally did not deserve to win. Esp. considering our only goal was from a penalty shot ... And yes, so glad that was not us getting creamed by Germ. How embarrassing.

Kris said...

Messi was so lame. Weirdo Teves was pretty awesome although he was off sides the one time. I really felt for Mexico. They tried hard.