Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Comments & My Posse
Awhile back, I stopped accepting comments on my actual blog (not the facebook version). I got this weird comment from a random person and was a bit creeped out. But some people have asked me to allow comments and I am relenting. So comment away. Oh, and become a follower - part of my posse - because there HAS to be more than nine people who read my ramblings. You know who I am; I want to know who you are. If you are reading this from facebook, click the 'View Original Post' option and you'll see the posse on the blog page. Adios amigos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have 12 followers. I'm not even sure what you get, if you are follower. It would be nice if you got an email each time a new post happened. This is why I started to look at google analytics. Who is looking at the blog and how many unique people. I have to analyze by blog. What a geek!
It's just nice to know who is reading your blog. You CAN get an e-mail every time someone blogs if you use Google Reader - unless you have a private blog - like you, Amy. I never know when you have blogged b/c you are private, but b/c of Google Reader I know when pretty much everyone else has blogged. Thanks for enabling comments, again, Kris! I have SO much to say! ;-)
Post a Comment