Monday, June 21, 2010

Wanh wanh wah WANH wah

You know that voice in Charlie Brown movies when an adult was speaking? Lately, I think it is coming from my mouth every time I speak to a male in my family. I also think you, as readers, are going to hear it in your head when I start writing this: It is SUCH a beautiful (wanh wanh...) day here in Cheltenhem. The sun is shin(wanh wanh...)ing and the roses are in full bloom.
I can't believe (wanh wanh) the string of gorgeousness we are experiencing. In the almost two years since living here, we've never had this much sun. I HAVE A TAN! Unfortunately, the honeysuckle and elderflower are also in full bloom and Craig and Evan are suffering but it's worth the suffering. Gosh, what a day, what a month, what a Spring! Today is also the first official day of Summer. Thanks for the sunshine.

No comments: