Friday, August 13, 2010

Message in a Bottle

We get our wine delivered here via the post. Two days ago, I was pleasantly greeted at the door by our wine box. I was happy to see it because I was out of wine upstairs and had been delaying the trip to our basement which I just think is creepy to get some from the wine cellar - yes, we have a wine cellar. So anyway, wine delivery was well-timed and much appreciated this time.

Today, at 9:25 AM, the doorbell rings. It is the deliveryman with another case of wine! Now, I hadn't even had my first cuppa joe, but from this past week and a half, I joked with the deliveryman that another case of wine might come in handy. Alas, it was our neighboUrs' delivery, but I believe someone is trying to send me a message to drink up and chill out.

No comments: