We should be officially home this time next year.
Sort of sad, sort of glad.
I am ready for one more fun-filled year of adventures.
I have so much to do between now and then that my brain hurts.
Now, where is that list???
Wish me luck.
Sort of sad, sort of glad.
I am ready for one more fun-filled year of adventures.
I have so much to do between now and then that my brain hurts.
Now, where is that list???
Wish me luck.
2 comments:
You can do it! You will cram in as much as possible and enjoy every minute of it! I will continue living vicariously through your adventures this year. Have fun!
Enjoy your time at home. We are. We are cramming as much as we can it, just as Erin noted. It is a great refresh and I highly recommend it. The kids and I are having a fab time and you will as well. (Miss you Erin).
Post a Comment