Thursday, February 17, 2011

Miscellaneous Car Photos

This is what I awoke to on my car window the other day which was very pretty:
I can't say I remember the ice being as detailed on any other morning.

This is what I saw whilst driving, well whilst a passenger in a moving vehicle:
You don't see a white Cadillac Seville nor Texas plates in England like EVER! I think if we had been playing some sort of car game, I would have won the grand prize. I figured it must have been Boss Hogg and Sheriff Rosco P. Coletrane out a'joy ridin' or lookin' for the Duke boys at Cooter's garage. Maybe they were on their way to get Enos out of a pickle in the Kingsditch Industrial Estate which in Brit-speak translates to the Kingsditch commercial zone consisting of big box stores and mainly construction outlets - tile, machinery, etc.- or car part & repair shops.
I did find it interesting that we were two American automobiles one after the other, almost like we are invading or something.

No comments: