Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Top of the Bucket List

My very top of my bucket list has always been Australia. Well, Craig and I got to go in 2001 and ever since, I've wanted to return. So we were trying to plan to get there on our way back from here. Unfortunately, it is not in the cards. However, the second spot on my bucket list will soon be fulfilled. Today, Craig and I put down a chunk of change on a 14-day trip to Egypt. I've been saving like a crazy person for a blow-out trip and this is it. I honestly can't wait and the kids are even as excited as I am. Here's hoping it goes as smoothly as the booking of it did.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Woohoo! So excited for you! We talked about going but didn't do it - I don't think we wanted to do it as much as you do - the Hendrickson's went and loved it. Can't wait for the pyramid blogs!

AA said...

Yeah! You're going to have a great time.