Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not My Day

First, my sinuses are killing me due to the weather.

Secondly, my 15 y.o. thinks he owns the computer and made himself an administrator and I don't know how to switch it back to me as the administrator and I don't have the password he used so I can't reset his time restrictions which he changed when he made himself administrator. Instead, I hid the power cord so now he can't use it but neither can I. He may be smarter than I am regarding technology, but I am much slyer. Game on!

Thirdly, it is Wednesday and Owen has a hard school day all day and he proceeded to be a monster for the entire evening. Thank the powers that be that Wednesdays are no-homework nights!

Fourthly, I had to clean out the refrigerator today because it reeked to high heaven because it just is stupid. I want my American refrigerator. Any American refrigerator will do for that matter.

Finally, it's a quarter past nine and I am certain Finn is not in bed as requested. Instead he moved upstairs to watch TV and I am going to have to yell at him for the baziilionth time in his almost 13 years that he needs to go to bed! It's become our nightly ritual and one that I could do without.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Well that's a bummer of a day. Tomorrow WILL be better! Hope you get a good nights' sleep, and you can enjoy my American fridge in a few short weeks. It doesn't stink.