I have just learned on Yahoo! that today is officially the "sickest day of the year". I do not dispute this in the least as Finn is STILL sitting on the couch not feeling well, I am still feeling tired from my bad cold and my good friend, Melissa, is also feeling very unwell. We were supposed to go into London today on a sightseeing whirlwind, but she can't even walk. On top of all that, there is a whirlwind of snow falling outside so all in all, it is good we are home. Although, Finn and I will be venturing out to the local surgery to have him assessed. I'll let you know what our experience entails. To all of you "sickies" out there - feel better!
Oh, and Go Steelers! Actually, I guess they already went.
Note: It is still Monday and Finn has been sick since Friday. I finally took him to the surgery and he has a double ear infection that is bad enough to actually rate a prescription for antibiotics. Apparently, British doctors are very hesitant to prescribe antibiotics, but Finn "passed" the criteria of severity I guess. Our surgery is very nice and everyone is pleasant and they seem to tolerate my idiotic questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment