Sunday, February 1, 2009

Owen's Creative Juices

Owen is almost always a flurry of activity. This is definitely true in terms of his creativity. There is a room at the top of the house that has a built-in desk. Owen has adopted it as his own and it's pretty much always overflowing with stuff but it keeps him occupied and that's all I can ask. I was sorting through the menagerie this morning so I could recycle the paper bits and I found this creation in the pile. He cut lots of parts from magazines and put them all back together to create a boy/man doing yoga. I love it, especially the Elvis hair.

Here is another interesting one

and here is his study of felines.
You can double click on the photo and it will become larger if you want to see the detail and then just click on the back button on your browser to return to the blog.

I have been very lax on posting. We have all been sick with bad colds, one after the other, for the past two weeks. Finn is the last man down and he is well on the mend today.

No comments: