He received third billing in the program!
It was an excellent production except for the overall sound quality and I think it rivaled and perhaps bested the Junior Drama Department's production of Toad of Toad Hall at the senior school last term.
(Okay, I know that sounded complicated but in a nutshell at St. Ed's Sr., there are junior and senior drama departments which are based on year - school year 7-9 is jr., 10-13 is sr.)
The entire student body of Year 6 participated and all 60 kids did a great job. I had to scour the thrift shops along our mini High St. which was sort of fun and came up with the required items of a waistcoat and bow tie. He looked spot on as the photo shows. He also had to wear a headpiece but I did not get a photo of him in it mainly because I don't think it was comfortable and once the house lights were down, it was hard to get good photos and video was pretty much impossible. They did have professional videographers and we bought a copy so maybe I can copy some of that for the blog once it arrives.

It was an excellent production except for the overall sound quality and I think it rivaled and perhaps bested the Junior Drama Department's production of Toad of Toad Hall at the senior school last term.
(Okay, I know that sounded complicated but in a nutshell at St. Ed's Sr., there are junior and senior drama departments which are based on year - school year 7-9 is jr., 10-13 is sr.)
The entire student body of Year 6 participated and all 60 kids did a great job. I had to scour the thrift shops along our mini High St. which was sort of fun and came up with the required items of a waistcoat and bow tie. He looked spot on as the photo shows. He also had to wear a headpiece but I did not get a photo of him in it mainly because I don't think it was comfortable and once the house lights were down, it was hard to get good photos and video was pretty much impossible. They did have professional videographers and we bought a copy so maybe I can copy some of that for the blog once it arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment