Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Temporary Living Quarters

TLQ is government-speak for "hotel". When we first arrived, we stayed at the Church Court Cottages in Prestbury, a village north of where we live now, but still within Cheltenham. The Cleeve cottage was so awesome, I could have lived there forever. Here are some photos.
Outside

The balcony off of the master suite


Upstairs landing

The Bobsey Twins relaxing in the lounge


This is called a "wet room". It's a full shower directly across from the front door where you can hose down your muddy child or dog or dog-child. I need one of these for everyday use.

The great dining hall of Clan McCarter. It would have been perfect if it was a round table.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Wow!

I actually feel like I must comment on each post, so that Craig doesn't think that I am obsessed with good looking men in underwear. Although...maybe if I stop commenting, you will post more half nude men, so that I will comment. I'll have to mull this over...