We've hit our six months back anniversary. It feels like a lifetime ago and also almost like we never even left the US. Weird.
I have been pondering a few things lately. This weekend, I listened to a story about someone receiving chemotherapy for breast cancer and it was noted that her fingernails and, I assume toenails, got all yellowy and fell off. I never knew that about chemotherapy but it makes sense since hair and nails are the same type of substance. Then I started thinking about chickens and wondered if their feathers would fall out if they received chemotherapy. That would just be mean to find that out, but I wonder. I am glad angels don't get cancer...
For those of you who use bars of soap, why is the soap soapier when it's newer? I just used a new bar of soap and the bubbles were so much better than from a thin and used bar. Does the soap get dirty on the outside? Does the soapy ingredient rise to the outer edges as the soap hardens? I have wondered this for a long time.
Why does dust gather into dust bunnies? I am guessing static cling has something to do with it, but I am too lazy to Google it. I'm sticking (get it, sticking?) to static cling, electrons, etc.
I think that's enough for now so you don't think I am too crazy.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
I have been pondering a few things lately. This weekend, I listened to a story about someone receiving chemotherapy for breast cancer and it was noted that her fingernails and, I assume toenails, got all yellowy and fell off. I never knew that about chemotherapy but it makes sense since hair and nails are the same type of substance. Then I started thinking about chickens and wondered if their feathers would fall out if they received chemotherapy. That would just be mean to find that out, but I wonder. I am glad angels don't get cancer...
For those of you who use bars of soap, why is the soap soapier when it's newer? I just used a new bar of soap and the bubbles were so much better than from a thin and used bar. Does the soap get dirty on the outside? Does the soapy ingredient rise to the outer edges as the soap hardens? I have wondered this for a long time.
Why does dust gather into dust bunnies? I am guessing static cling has something to do with it, but I am too lazy to Google it. I'm sticking (get it, sticking?) to static cling, electrons, etc.
I think that's enough for now so you don't think I am too crazy.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment