All weekend, I have been packing clothes and just organizing stuff and trying to clean out Owen's room. Craig thinks I am crazy for packing things when the movers will do it, but I just want things organized for when we unpack, especially clothes. It gives me peace of mind and a feeling of control as I am uber control freak.
On Saturday, we went to the Hail and Farewell for Craig's organization and we were farewell'd. It was such a fun night seeing everyone and the venue and food were phenomenal, but it was sad as well. It is going to be very hard to leave. I think I might cry when we leave Cheltenham. However, we have almost exactly two more months to enjoy as long as I can get through our main move and survive temporary loaner furniture for a month which is typically not the greatest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment