Monday, May 23, 2011

The Coolest Thing

I have been asked by a few people to put a link to the post which covers a "Been There, Done That" item. I will confess that I didn't know how to do this. However, I looked at the gadget again tonight and the solution was pretty much staring me in the face. I need to go back and do this piecemeal, but I have completed the most recent places we've been back to December, 2010. So, if you don't know what I am talking about, scroll down the blog post until you see a heading "Been There, Done That" on the right. Now if you wiggle the cursor across one of those places and see a hand, click and the post telling about that place magically appears! I feel like singing Kip's love song in Napoleon Dynamite... "Yes, I love technology but not as much as you, you see. But I STILL love technology. Always and forever."

No comments: