It's the end of March and here is a mishmash of things that I forgot to talk about this month.
Steeple of the Church of Sts Phillip & James as seen on our way home from the pub
The picture is even straight which is evidence that I had not had too much to drink.
What a place inside, eh? I had to go in to pay our water bill.
Craig is posing whilst dressed as Dr Who of the Tom Baker era. Yes, I did highly encourage but not exactly force him to put on fancy dress. His Mom made that scarf for his birthday. It is litruhlee awesome! And Craig loves it as he has been a Dr Who fan for like, forever.
'A Snowy Owl' by Owen
I love the Jr and Sr School's art program. It is truly amazing.
Also, Evan performed in the Pittville Pump Room Concert once again this year. It was an excellent performance. Craig and I really enjoyed it. I decided not to do the whole camera thing because I am pretty much the only parent trying to secretly take photos or video (excluding the other North Americans - you know who you are) but one of my friends got this photo of Evan
and I did break down and film this:
For a country that has CCTV cameras all over the place invading privacy, they sure are private about taking photos at school events and in public buildings. I completely understand and sort of agree to the reason why, just in case someone felt the need to set me straight.
But still...
I love the Jr and Sr School's art program. It is truly amazing.
Also, Evan performed in the Pittville Pump Room Concert once again this year. It was an excellent performance. Craig and I really enjoyed it. I decided not to do the whole camera thing because I am pretty much the only parent trying to secretly take photos or video (excluding the other North Americans - you know who you are) but one of my friends got this photo of Evan
and I did break down and film this:For a country that has CCTV cameras all over the place invading privacy, they sure are private about taking photos at school events and in public buildings. I completely understand and sort of agree to the reason why, just in case someone felt the need to set me straight.
But still...
No comments:
Post a Comment