Nothing of note has happened recently. The rain is back and it's chilly again.
Evan is halfway through his exams and they are going well, except for French he said. To his defense, this is his first year of Francais and everyone else has taken it since second or third grade. Thankfully, he doesn't need to take it next year, but Craig and I were speaking in French at lunch this weekend and Evan understood what we were saying. Smartypants.
Finn was organizing Pokemon cards this weekend and has decided to sell a bunch on eBay. He was also sewing a pouch for some purpose. He also attended Chess Club on Saturday afternoon. Otherwise, he was a grouch this weekend.
Owen actually allowed Craig and I to have a full uninterrupted two-hour conversation on Sunday morning. I have no idea what was keeping him occupied and I don't really need to know. He whittled a lot and rushed outside when the sun was out.
Craig and I did menial household chores and sort of relaxed. We all went out to lunch on Sunday and had a pint that knocked us for a loop. Not all of us had a pint, just to clarify. Thank goodness we no longer have toddlers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment