Saturday, March 14, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Okay, so I have seen this post floating around on blogs and Facebook and I decided to do it because it's my blog and I can do whatever I want. So suffer through it if you choose to do so.

1. Perfume gives me a headache almost immediately. I hate those Body Shop stores and Crabtree & Evelyn.

2. I am allergic to latex.

3. I am really anal and know where just about everything is in the house, including boxes in the attic.

4. I hate housecleaning so I guess I am not that anal.

5. I really like my alone time.

6. I am a voracious reader.

7. I love math and I am like Rainman in my ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide but I don't like to figure out the tip or how much everyone owes when in a group dining experience.

8. When I turn 50, well... 45 - I want a little two-seater car that does not allow for carpooling. I REALLY hope that Fiat has a model of the 500 that complies with US specs by the time we move back, otherwise it's gonna be a Mini and I kinda don't want a Mini because it's a bit twee (too cutesy cute) and predictable.

9. I am afraid of high heights (not low heights - yes there is a difference) and especially big bridges. My hands get all sweaty...

10. I cry at the drop of a hat over sad TV shows, commercials, movies. I am a sucker for that stuff.

11. I hate when people butt in line or cut me off in traffic. It's irrational, I know, but geez it makes me mad and I tell people to their face when they are rude as they do it which embarrasses my husband to no end. It's okay though if someone is "saving" a place for a friend even though that is a pain too. But I do not get road rage, just road irritation slash exasperation.

12. I love Chick-Fil-A iced tea and McDonald's coke with ice, but really don't like Coke from a can and I won't finish McDonald's coke if the ice has melted. UK McDonald's coke is nothing like US McDonald's coke.

13. I like textiles - towels, rugs, sheets - fancy papers and pottery.

14. I love watching Survivor just to figure out the people and personality types which leads to...

15. I like sitting in public and watching people. I eavesdrop on conversations when we are out to eat and can carry on a conversation while eavesdropping at the same time.

16. I can not understand how people can not make a decision. Just make the decision and live with the decision you made. Or make a change, but decide to make the change and live with it.

17. I love playing the Yogi Bear Nintendo DS game. It is a mindless waste of time.

18. I wish I had a personal chef.

19. I yell at my kids - often.

20. I hate working out.

21. I love potato chips and should work out more often so I can eat them without guilt.

22. I really like to write but bad spelling drives me insane. I am thankful that my husband uses spell check.

23. I leave mugs of unfinished tea and coffee everywhere around the house. I won't reheat them after they are cold.

24. Music is very important to me and I adore my iPod. I wake up every morning with a "morning song" in my head and Craig and I compare ours every morning.

25. I am very thankful for my family (nuclear and extended) and appreciate everything about them even the "drives me crazy stuff" but they think I don't because I am very hard on them.

1 comment:

Erica said...

22 out of 25!!! 22 of your things are also random things about me! I was shocked! But maybe that explains our great friendship :-)