Saturday, October 11, 2008

Six Degrees of Separation, Kind Of

Bear with me on this one.

Craig and I were talking about how Sarah Palin referred to John McCain as a 'maverick'.

And then how Joe Biden then was calling McCain Bush's 'sidekick'.


And then we were saying how Palin is McCain's sidekick.

And then we were talking about one of our favourite schmovies (so cheesy movies), Top Gun, and Tom Cruise's call sign being 'Maverick' and how his sidekick and wingman was 'Goose'.

So I had a brilliant revelation what McCain and Palin's call signs would be if they were pilots:

Cadaverick and Moose

C'mon, can't I get at least a courtesy laugh???? It's sort of a cross between Weekend at Bernie's, Top Gun and The Deerhunter.

He even has a creepy Kelly McGillis look alike wife (notice the USMC lapel pin):

P.S. We are watching the England v. Kazhakstan football match and my most favourite British hottie just graced the telly screen - David Beckham, lookin' good!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I am requesting more pictures of Beck and less of Cadaverick & Moose :-) Although, these are very funny!

Kim said...

Cadaverick and Moose! I love it.