I am not a huge fan of Andy Rooney of 60 Minutes but I was watching a video on the web and heard a funny quote that I can totally relate to. He said, "I wish the phone had a different ring when it's somebody you don't want to talk to." Hey Andy, it's called "Caller ID". Funny thing is that we do not have caller ID, so I can honestly promise that I am not screening my calls.
If all the planets are aligned, Craig should be home Saturday morning and his last trip to Afghanistan will have ended. He said it was very productive. It's a good thing it was so productive because I have officially made it a felony in the McCarter house to travel to any country ending in
If all the planets are aligned, Craig should be home Saturday morning and his last trip to Afghanistan will have ended. He said it was very productive. It's a good thing it was so productive because I have officially made it a felony in the McCarter house to travel to any country ending in
"-stan".
No comments:
Post a Comment