Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let the Reunions Begin!

Last Sunday, my aunt and uncle had a family reunion. It was really great to see everyone that was there. It felt just like home.

We started cleaning the house yesterday and saw neighbors and it felt just like home. I can't wait to move into the house next week. I love our house. As an aside, when we pulled up to the house for the first time, Finn said, "I love this house." I know exactly what he meant.

Thursday, I will meet with some friends who have moved back from the UK and one who is visiting. Can't wait for them to be part of being home. And then Friday, I will spend some time with a dear friend just catching up like old times.

I should have my phone by the end of the week. If anyone wants my number, message me on Facebook or email me. Don't forget to send me yours as well!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy days! I love our house, too. Sigh. Sad I'm missing you all tonight. And I want your number as soon as you have it.