It is another lazy day with scattered showers as I pack for our trip to York tomorrow and I also rearranged some furniture. I am taking a break and as I sit here, my two younger children spontaneously agreed upon and began a board game (Battleship) without adult intervention. They are still playing nicely although Finn gets a bit peeved every time Owen gets a hit - I think Finn thinks he is the strategy king and is actually surprised when Owen shows his smarts and also Finn REALLY hates to lose.
However Owen moves around a lot and I do need to remind him to sit lower to discourage peeking. Always the little brother...
However Owen moves around a lot and I do need to remind him to sit lower to discourage peeking. Always the little brother...
3 comments:
Do they know the correct was to lament, "You sank my battleship!"?
oops...way, not was
oh yeah
Post a Comment