
Hello all of you tree huggers out there. I was looking for a good tree hugger picture and found many uh "interesting" photos of people hugging trees in various states of (un)dress, but the one above was the best by far in my opinion.
We had an absolutely gorgeous Earth Day. It was warmer outside than inside our house for some odd reason, so I spent alot of the day gardening. Some of the plants in the backyard took a beating from the construction, but we did not have to yank up the beautiful azalea that I love. It's a bit smaller, but alive. I love the spring in MD. We had torrential rain on Sunday and yesterday. Luckily, we had just finished seeding the lawn and laying a grass mat cover over the bare spots.
Back to the project. The fourth week's recap:
Drywall (2/27)
and SUBFLOOR (2/28)!!!
I can't EVEN tell you how happy I was to have some type of flooring down. So much dust, chunks of plaster and drywall and everything else fell through the floor into the back portion of the basement. I was vacuuming every day. I am surprised we aren't all asthmatics.
No comments:
Post a Comment